welcomes the opportunity
to provide local artists the opportunity to exhibit their works to the
general public. Exhibits include a wide range of media and
content thus reflecting the diversity and the vibrancy of the artistic
community in Southbridge and Central Massachusetts.
Kim Bridgeo of Bridgefield Fiberworks
Kim Bridgeo. "Rainbow Sprinkles."
2019. Knit Scarf. Hand-knit scarf with colorful stripes made from cashmere and merino wool. $40
The Jacob Edwards Library is pleased to host artist Kim Bridgeo of Bridgefield Fiberworks for the January 2021 virtual art exhibition.
taught herself to knit a little over a decade ago and what began as a
new hobby quickly turned into a small business called Bridgefield
Fiberworks. After a few years of teaching knitting, she started
designing her own knitting patterns and creating custom accessories.
Over the last few years, Kim has expanded her fiber business to include
weaving, hand-dyed yarn, and most recently creating items from her own
hand-drawn illustrations. Kim's work can be purchased online, at local
craft fairs and by custom order. Born and raised in Southbridge,
Kim now resides in Wilmington, MA with her husband Ben.
- William Bullard Photographic Collection curated by Frank Morrill - February 2021
- Women's Art and Craft Show - March 2021
- Doreen LaScola Encaustics - April 2021
- Donald Beal Photography - May 2021
- Artful Friends Raffle - June 2021
- Maureen Ridge - July 2021
- Linda Early - August 2021
- Hispanic Heritage Month - September 2021
- Janet McDonald Photography - October 2021
- Photography of Edward Rollins - November 2021
- Gingerbread Houses - December 2021